Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Smartphones





So we made it this far in the development of smartphones..

Here is a bunch of questions for you, reply please!
What kind of smart phone is the best? – Which one do you got?
How many times can you drop your phone without breaking it?
And did you drop it before?! – I dropped mine the other day.. Nothing
happened. I got HTC, Incredible S. I’m glad for it, and it doesn’t break
when it gets dropped. Plus it can fetch all the adds i like!

So what can your smartphone do? I bet some got the Galaxy III?
That should be the greatest..

Do you got your apps set? do you need help?


Apps is the greatest, we all use it on smartphones in some way
and we all got the “Facebook” app, Tweet etc. etc. so I made


This:
http://appguides.dk/ It’s a guide for all, and it will get
launched at 25-08-12.

And it will be translated in different languages!

So remember that. Its a free service.


Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment